Deposit ATM allows deposits in all euro banknotes via debit card issued with the client account. Deposited bank notes don’t need to be sorted by denominations, but can not be folded. Recycling ATM does not allow to deposit coins.
- deposit via deposit ATM is free of charge,
- time savings for the client and his employees,
- the client has funds deposited with the bank quickly and safely,
- the cash deposit card will allow cash to be deposited to the client's account also by his employees without later being able to access these funds.
- you can deposit cash in your Slovenská sporiteľňa savings account with the use of a debit card issued with the account,
- you can deposit to the account all banknotes in denominations between 5 and 500 euro,
- the maximum number of banknotes per deposit is 200,
- the maximum deposit amount per card per one day is 10,000 euros,
- when depositing cash it is possible to enter a 10-digit variable symbol,
- suspicious banknotes are credited to the account by the type of suspicion immediately or after their inspection latest within 30 days.