Directory is a list of names (people or institutions) with whom you have transacted in the past and it is automatically filled out from your transaction history:
- when setting up an outgoing payment, you fill in the recipient’s name, which will be automatically stored in your directory,
- if the sender's name was filled out in the incoming payment a record with his/her name is created in the directory,
- in cases where the incoming payment did not contain the name, you will not find it in the directory either,
- you must enter the recipient’s name when making a payment. It is mandatory data and it will always be stored in your directory, so pay attention to it,
- you can edit the saved name at a later date.