I have lost my passbook, what do I do?

Report the loss of your passbook to a bank branch. 

You can enter a monthly ban on payments on a passbook. If you do not find the passbook within this time and the balance is more than 33 €, you must start redemption proceedings in accordance with the law. After the two-month period of the redemption proceedings expires the deposit will be paid.

If the balance of the passbook account is less than 33 €, the funds can be paid without the redemption proceedings.