When can an insurance claim be filed?

If personal belongings or cash are stolen or if you are forced to make an ATM withdrawal or you are mugged. All such cases must first be reported to the police (except for the loss of a payment card, bag, wallet, ID, keys, glasses, medicines or health aids, which need not be reported to the police).