The bank’s extraordinary General Assembly held on 14 October 2019 elected a new Member of the Supervisory Board.
Stefan Dörfler became the new Member and also Chairman of the Supervisory Board. He is representing Erste Group, the sole shareholder of Slovenská sporiteľňa, for whom he has been working since July this year.
Stefan Dörfler has been working in Erste Group for more than 20 years. He has considerable experience in the corporate and institutional segment, as well as in capital markets business. He is currently serving as Chief Financial Officer at Erste Bank Group.
Members of the Supervisory Board as of 16 October:
- Stefan Dörfler, Chairman
- Jan Homan, Deputy Chairman
- Tatiana Knošková, Independent Member
- Paul Formanko, Independent Member
- Alena Adamcová, Employee Representative
- Beatrica Melichárová, Employee Representative