Milan Hain is the new Board Member of Slovenská sporiteľňa responsible for IT and bank operations as of 1 July 2018. He will assume responsibility for IT development and operations, security, payments & settlement and retail processing centre. He is joining Slovenská sporiteľňa from Raiffeisenbank in the Czech Republic where he was serving as Member of the Board of Directors responsible for IT (CIO) in Raiffeisenbank Praha from 2013.
Milan Hain graduated from the Faculty of Mathematics and Physics at the Comenius University in Bratislava, he received his PhD at the University of Technology in Eindhoven. He also pursued various special programs such as the prestigious London Business School to improve his managerial and professional skills. He started his banking career in 1993 in VÚB where he held various positions including Head of IT Development. In 1999 he joined the communication sector as Chief Information Officer and remained there until 2012. He then started working for Raiffeisen Bank in the Czech Republic.
The Board of Directors of Slovenská sporiteľňa as of 1 July 2018:
- Peter Krutil, Chairman of the Board of Directors and CEO responsible for corporate banking and staff units
- Alexandra Habeler-Drabek, Member of the Board of Directors responsible for risk management
- Zdeněk Románek, Member of the Board of Directors responsible for retail banking
- Pavel Cetkovský, Member of the Board of Directors responsible for finance
- Milan Hain, Member of the Board of Directors responsible for IT and bank operations