The programme offers loans for entrepreneurs, start-ups with no history, professionals and businesses with an annual turnover of up to € 1 million in the business start-up, launch or development phase.
The European Union Programme for Employment and Social Innovation (EaSI) supports the launch and further development of entrepreneurs so that they can create high-quality and sustainable jobs, providing financing and implementation of productive investments in the European Union.
Advantages for both bank clients and non-clients
- preferential interest rate starting from 3.95% per annum (from 7.0% per year for start-ups),
- loan can be obtained also without a business history,
- no collateral by tangible or intangible property required,
- prior to and during the provision of the loan, the Bank provides free education and advice,
- You can consult your application for funding at the bank even without having a registered trade or business.
Financing terms and conditions
- max. loan amount € 25,000,
- repayment by equal monthly principal repayments,
- loan maturity term 3 months and max. 72 months,
- the possibility of deferring the first principal instalment by up to 6 months,
- competitive business idea for start-up entrepreneurs.
- private individuals entrepreneurs without collateral,
- legal entities - accession to the liability of the majority company owners.
- the number of employees is less than 10,
- business or company with registered address in Slovakia,
- annual turnover up to 1 mil. EUR,
- no open litigation cases, bankruptcy, liquidation, receivership,
- no overdue liabilities to government and financial institutions,
- does not operate in the excluded industries.
- tobacco industry, alcohol distillation, trade in tobacco products and alcohol, weapons production and trade, gambling, casinos, human cloning and genetic modification of organisms, IT services linked to restricted industries.
Our client stories
There are thousands of real stories to be told. Visit the website www.slsp.sk/en/biznis and take inspiration from the stories of several of our clients who started and developed their business with Slovenská sporiteľňa.
How to join the programme
Fill out the contact form and we will get in touch with you and advise on the opportunities for the funding of your business with the support of the European Union.
I am interested