What documents will I have to submit?

Taxback will be able to process your request only after submission of the following documents:

  • copies of invoices,
  • power of attorney enabling Taxback to arrange tax refund by foreign tax authorities in your name.

In case of transactions outside the European Union, further documents will be required:

  • confirmation of company registration at the respective Tax Authority,
  • original copies of the invoices – they will be returned after arrangement of the refund.